1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond or nut butter
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 cup mashed banana
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
dark chocolate chips
Recipe Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Melt nut butter with maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the coconut flour and banana nut butter and syrup and blend gently until batter is formed.
- Add chocolate chips if desired.
- Form into balls and transfer to the lined cookie sheet. Press into a cookie shape and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for 10 minutes to allow them to firm and not fall apart.
Notes for Banana Bread Cookies
- Can use honey or maple syrup
- Feel free to add chopped nuts
Thank you Megan for this delicious recipe.