Living Green Salad Ingredients:
1 cup of uncooked quinoa
1 cup of uncooked green lentils
1 large zucchini, diced
1 avocado, diced
2 large handfuls of spinach
2 cloves of garlic
Pinch of Himalayan salt and black pepper
1 handful of basil
3 tb spns of extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook quinoa and lentils separately.
- When the quinoa and lentils are almost done cooking, sauté the garlic zucchini in a skillet with butter or coconut oil, salt, and pepper for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add a few handfuls of spinach into the skillet and cook until wilted.
- Toss the quinoa and lentils together and mix with sea salt, pepper, olive oil, and chopped basal.
- Top with the zucchini and spinach mixture, avocado, and fresh lime juice.
This salad is loaded with nutrients from four main players:
- Detoxifying vegetables.
- Healing greens and herbs.
- Cleansing starches.
- Nourishing fatty acids.
Super simple to throw together and will load your body with that green life.
This is a great delivery system for high quality alkaline fats such as olive oil and avocado. It also provides powerful greens in spinach and basil and the anti-microbial power of garlic.
It tastes amazing and has many great health benefits!
Megan Kelly – A Licensed Esthetician specializing in holistic nutrition. http://renewingallthings.com
Dr. Jockers – http://drjockers.com
THANK YOU MEGAN AND DR. JOCKERS FOR THIS GREAT RECIPE