1 cup coconut flakes
1 cup dates
½ cup hazelnuts
½ cup almonds, soaked for 8 hours and dried
¼ cup chia seeds, soaked in ⅓ cup water for 15 – 20 minutes
⅛ teaspoon almond extract
5 peaches, chopped into small pieces
3 peaches, pureed
2 tablespoons 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter
½ cup dates
½ – ¾ inch piece ginger
½ – ¾ cup oat flakes
¼ cup ground flaxseed
⅛ cup lime juice or lemon juice
2 peaches, chopped into small pieces
1 peach cut into thin slices
½ – ¾ cup coconut flakes
- Combine CRUST ingredients in food processor
- Process until it holds together as a dough. Add extra coconut or additional hazel nut or almonds if mixture is too sticky.
- Press Crust ingredients into a 10 inch pie pan
- Sprinkle additional shredded coconut over crust
- First puree 3 peaches in the blender
- Then add shopped peaches and the remaining ingredients and bled well
- Pour filling mixture into shell.
- Decorate with chopped and sliced peaches and coconut flakes
You can use apricots instead of peaches if you like for a different taste.
SOURCE: The basic recipe idea was taken from Dr. Ritamarie site with many additional modifications.