• ¼ cup red onion
• ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (more if you like it hotter)
• ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp unrefined Himalayan of Celtic sea salt
• 1 Jalapeño pepper (optional)
• 4 cups fresh tomatoes
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
• 3 green onions
• Juice of one lime
- Dice finely the red onions, tomatoes and jalapeño (optional) .
- Slice the green onions very thin.
- Mince cilantro leaves and garlic cloves.
- Place all ingredients in bowl.
- Add the remaining oil and spices, and mix well.
- Cover and allow flavors to blend for a few hours before serving.
NOTE: If the chilies make the salsa too hot, add some more chopped tomatoes.