- 3 cups raw pumpkin (peeled and diced)
- 2 ½ cups filtered water
- 1 orange (peeled, quartered, and seeded)
- 1 red bell pepper (quartered and seeded)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 tsp raw unfiltered honey
- ½ avocado (pitted)
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt (or to taste)
- ¼ inch piece of ginger (peeled)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or other powerful blender and process until creamy.
- Garnish with raw pumpkin seeds. You can also sprinkle it very lightly with some nutmeg before serving.
This makes 4 servings. I got this recipe from a friend and it is delicious.